You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations regarding your use of the Site and your use of the services described therein.
Cooper Tires provides this Site and its services on an “As is”, “with all faults” and “as available” basis. Except for the warranties set out in the Cooper Tires Refunds Policy, Cooper Tires makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation those related to:
1) The operation of the Site;
2) The information, content, materials, or services included or described therein; and
3) Any application or information submitted to us through the Site.
Except for the warranties set out in the Cooper Tires Refunds Policy but otherwise to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Cooper Tires disclaims all warranties, express or implied (including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose), regarding the Site, including without limitation warranties related to the operation of the Site, the information, content, materials, s and services described therein except as provided in the Cooper Tires Refunds Policy, and any information or applications submitted through the Site.
Without limiting the foregoing, Cooper Tires does not warrant that the Site or any of its functions will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site is free of viruses or other harmful components.
Cooper Tires does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of the materials on the Site or the service described therein.
The use of the information on this Site is at your own risk. In no event shall Cooper Tires, its directors, employees, shareholders, distributors and other representatives be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation lost profits, loss of use, business interruption, loss of data, arising out of or relating to the Site, the operation of the Site, any application or information submitted to us through the site, and/or the services described therein, even if Cooper Tires is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
The Site may contain links to other websites on the internet that are owned and operated by someone other than Cooper Tires. Cooper Tires provides these links solely as a convenience. The appearance of a link does not imply Cooper Tires endorsement, nor is Cooper Tires responsible for the content of any linked site. You access linked sites at your own risk.
The Site is owned by Cooper Tires and contains material that is derived in whole or in part from Cooper Tires and other sources. The Site and its contents are protected by international copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in anyway any material from the Site, including without limitation code or software, without Cooper Tires express written permission.
All copyright in this website design, text, code, graphics, interfaces, and arrangements thereof, and all software relating to this website belongs to or is licensed by Cooper Tires and is protected by Australian, New Zealand and international copyright laws.
Prior permission to use, reproduce or reprint any photograph, illustration, artwork, text copy or other material on the site must be obtained from the copyright owner, regardless of the intended use. Any unauthorised use of the materials appearing on the site is a violation of copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names and branding on this website belongs to their respective owners including without limitation Cooper Tires. Cooper Tires does not give you any licence or right to use them.
You may not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site or Services for any purpose without our express written permission.
The Site and Services, including the information provided on the Site, are designed for and intended for users in Australia only.
To notify Cooper Tires of any suspected infringement, please contact us via our contact form.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions relate to the “More Mileage Less Coin Sale” retail promotion to be offered from 1 November 2022 to 30 November 2022 (the “Promotion”).
1. ETD makes every effort to ensure accuracy of all information but is not liable or responsible for any editorial, photographic, or typographic errors. All images are for illustrative purposes only.
2. For full Cooper Tires product and warranty specifications visit www.coopertires.com.au. ETD makes no representations or warranties regarding third party products or services.
3. Exclusive Tyre Distributors Pty Ltd ABN 51 159 029 357 as authorised distributor of Cooper Tires 385 MacArthur Avenue, Hamilton QLD, 4007 (ETD) hereby offers an eligible participant (You, Your etc.) a reduced price on selected tread styles and sizes. Labour costs may apply and are priced at the discretion of the participating Authorised Cooper Retailer.
4. Instructions on how to enter the Promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions. By registering for and/or participating in the Promotion, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. The Promotion applies only to the purchase during the Promotion Period by Eligible Participants of the following Cooper Tires products (Eligible Products) in a single transaction.
6. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion (Eligible Participant) you must:
(a) purchase for your own use (and not for the purpose of resale) one or more of the Cooper Tires products identified below in the period from 1 November 2022 to 30 November2022 (the “Promotion Period”);
(b) purchase your tyres from a participating Authorised Cooper Retailer (being a retailer identified as such by ETD at www.coopertires.com.au/find-an-authorised-retailer during the period of the promotion).
7. The promotional pricing above is a recommended sell price only. Authorised Cooper Retailers who have not opted into participation in the Promotion have no obligation to offer products at the recommended sell price.
8. Entry for the Promotion commences from 00.01 (AEDT) on Tuesday 1 November 2022 and closes at 23:59 (AEDT) on Wednesday 30 November (Promotional Period).
9. Entry into the Promotion is open only to residents of Australia. Employees and immediate family of Exclusive Tyre Distributors, its management, retailers, commercial tyre dealers and fleet customers are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
10. To be eligible for the Promotion, the entrant must purchase 1 or more tyres of any of the Eligible Product in one transaction from any Authorised Cooper Retailer, during the Promotion Period.
11. This Promotion cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
12. Cooper Tires-branded products, whether new or used, that have been sourced by end-users, distributors, or retailers from any source other than through ETD are not Eligible Products for the purpose of the Promotion. To find your closest participating Authorised Cooper Tire Dealer call 1300 COOPER (266 737) or visit www.coopertires.com.au/find-an-authorised-retailer.
13. ETD will be the final arbiter in any disputes arising from the Promotion and the decision made by ETD will be final.
14. Any cost associated with accessing the Promotions the Eligible Participant’s responsibility.
Cooper Tires Passport to Adventure (“Program”) is a 12 month membership offer to customers who purchase two or more Cooper Tires products (“Eligible Products”), purchased after the 5th June, 2019. The Program will cease to be offered to any customers who submit their online form on or after the 9th of April 2020. The Program offers customers access to a range of products and services such as restaurants, leisure activities, cinemas, retailers, accommodation, and much more. Eligible Customers will have access to the Program for 12 months from the date that Cooper Tires approves their access to the Program.
The Program is sponsored by Exclusive Tyre Distributors in association with Frequent Values by Entertainment™ Publications of Australia Pty Ltd ("Entertainment™ Publications") ACN 065 011 903 of Level 1, 121 Scarborough Street, Southport, QLD, 4215. 3). Exclusive Tyre Distributors Pty Ltd ABN 51 159 029 357 as Authorised Distributor of Cooper Tires, 30 Gow Street, Moorooka QLD, 4105 (ETD).
Members of the Program ("Members" and "You") agree to the Frequent Values™ Terms and Conditions ("T&C") which are published and subject to periodic updates at https://passporttoadventure.frequentvalues.com.au/Rules-of-Use The Program will be promoted in store via print and digital Point of Sale marketing assets through partnered retailers; and online via the Cooper Tires website and social media accounts. Partnered retailers may choose to promote the campaign on their own websites and social media accounts.
The Program is limited to selected individuals only. Membership is limited to one account per individual. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of Cooper Tires and its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies are not eligible for membership of the Program. You must be aged 18 years or older and a resident of Australia to be eligible for membership of the Program.
To be eligible and considered by Cooper Tires for membership to the Program, you must have purchased two or more Eligible Products for personal use, after the 1st July, 2018 and provided valid details (“Valid Details”) which are listed below as part of your online registration of your tyres.
b.First and last name
a.Image of your tyre invoice
b.Name of retailer
e.Quantity of tyres
d.Mileage (in KMs)
The online registration form provides your information to Cooper Tires as part of “Up to 80,000km Mileage” Warranty in addition to forming your application to become a Member of Passport to Adventure. Warranty information and Terms and Conditions can be found online (/the-cooper-difference/latest-generation-of-tyre-technology/up-to-80000km-mileage-warranty and Members).
This offer is available to Cooper Tires customers (selected by Cooper Tires in its total and complete discretion) who complete an online registration of their Eligible Products while the Program is active (Exclusive Tyre Distributors may choose to end the Program at any time at their total and complete discretion). Cooper Tires reserves the right to both offer membership/access to the Program to selected Cooper Tires customers at its own unfettered discretion and also reserves the right to retract such offer at any time.
1.Members must purchase two or more Eligible Products and activate their membership in the Program. Cooper Tires may also offer membership of the Program to other customers at its discretion.
2.Cooper Tires reserve the right to end the Program in its complete and unfettered discretion.
3.If you’re eligible and selected by Cooper Tires to participate in the Program, you will receive emails from Cooper Tires regarding the Program.
4.Members must have submitted all Valid Details as part of their online registration form for their tyres.
1. To be able to utilise the full 12 months’ membership you must activate the Membership within 7 days of receiving the offer email.
2. All logins issued under the Program will expire 12 months after the approval of access has been granted.
3. If you choose not to activate your login until after 7 days of receiving the offer email, then your access to the Program will be limited by the period of your delay to activate - for the avoidance of doubt access will be less than 12 months.
We currently have a voluntary product recall in process, click here for more information.